Apply for a Dream Trip
Dream candidates can request just about anything related to travel, such as a trip to Washington DC to visit the White House, Walt Disney World to meet Mickey Mouse, San Diego Zoo to ride an elephant, or something as simple as a fishing trip to the Florida Keys.
In order to receive a Dream Trip through the Jorge Nation Foundation Inc. an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Between the ages of 3 – 16 years.
- Applicant must be have a terminal or debilitating health condition or illness; and provide medical documentation and clearance for travel to the desired Dream Trip destination.
- Applicant must be accompanied with parent(s)/guardian(s) on Dream Trip.
- Applicant or any other family member may not have had prior Dream Trip, or related charitable trip, granted through Jorge Nation Foundation or any other dream/wish granting organization.
- The Dream Trip must be the dream of the applicant.
- The applicant may select any Dream destination he/she wishes to visit within the continental United States, including traveling to a theme park, attend a concert, visit a major sporting event, visit a city monument, national park, zoo or sea aquarium.
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Florida.
- Dream trip must be completed within one year following their approval. After that time, a new application must be submitted for re-approval by the Foundation.
The Jorge Nation Foundation relies on medical professionals, friends of the community and parents for referrals. If you would like to apply for a Dream Trip, please download and complete the application. If you would like to refer a child for a Dream Trip, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.